Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thong, Th-Thong, Thong, Thong (Pt. 2)

This morning I made a list.

Toothpaste. Advil. Socks. Laundry Detergent. And a half dozen other things I usually buy at Target.

I waded through the aisles. Ticking things off my list. One at a time.

Eventually, I found myself in Men's Clothes standing in front of a rack of underwear. And guess what they were selling in a 3-pack for $9.99?

Thong underwear for men.


As if Friday at the gym weren't bad enough.

I think the apocalypse is upon us. For real.

*Lines up shots of Jesus Juice, Buddha Beer, Manischewitz Wine and Allah's Own Absinthe*

1 comment:

mindful said...

i'm just going to put this shit out there. one of my fantasies is to actually see a dude i'm dating in women's underwear... now that they're making thongs for dudes, i'll have to replace women's undies w/ a pair of male thongs. he only has to wear it for like 15 seconds and I'd be the happiest chick on earth...