The dopest writer I know tagged me on her myspace blog and now I'm supposed to write 10 weird, random, little known facts about myself or habits I'm prone to.
So, here goes:
1) I don't eat green peppers. Ever.
2) I regularly listen to Washington Journal on C-SPAN Radio.
3) When I eat cereal, I pour almond milk in it.
4) I have not seen Rage Against the Machine in concert. Yet.
5) My body fat is currently 13%.
6) Somewhere in Oklahoma at a rest stop on Rt. 44, there is a Hieroglyphic logo drawn on the underside of a table. I know who did it.
7) I am uncomfortable when people claim to be good judges of character and declare that I am a stand-up dude.
8) The license plate on my car reads "SQNDRD."
9) I woke up on the morning of my 29th birthday on an Indian Reservation in Montana.
10) I don't like to obligate people to do anything.
With that last one in mind, I have to pass on the second part of this job. Which is to tag 10 people to draft a similar list on their blogs. Sorry, Tre. But if I'm really Jesus, then I'm allowed to play by my own rules, right?