Friday, August 31, 2007

Tre Made Me Do It

The dopest writer I know tagged me on her myspace blog and now I'm supposed to write 10 weird, random, little known facts about myself or habits I'm prone to.

So, here goes:

1) I don't eat green peppers. Ever.

2) I regularly listen to Washington Journal on C-SPAN Radio.

3) When I eat cereal, I pour almond milk in it.

4) I have not seen Rage Against the Machine in concert. Yet.

5) My body fat is currently 13%.

6) Somewhere in Oklahoma at a rest stop on Rt. 44, there is a Hieroglyphic logo drawn on the underside of a table. I know who did it.

7) I am uncomfortable when people claim to be good judges of character and declare that I am a stand-up dude.

8) The license plate on my car reads "SQNDRD."

9) I woke up on the morning of my 29th birthday on an Indian Reservation in Montana.

10) I don't like to obligate people to do anything.

With that last one in mind, I have to pass on the second part of this job. Which is to tag 10 people to draft a similar list on their blogs. Sorry, Tre. But if I'm really Jesus, then I'm allowed to play by my own rules, right?

2 comments:

mindful said...

yes, you are... you can do what you feel... i'm mad your body fat is lower than mine... *shakes head* mine's sitting at 24 and I am not pleased, but... I'll take that... thanks for participating dude. really. it was a fun little exercise so I'm glad that most people did go thru with it.

the_capital_t said...

I'd love to get the body fat to single digits. But methinks that'd take another 6-9 months of much more serious dedication to diet and training.