Monday, November 05, 2007

If I Was Justin Timberlake...

...my next album would consist of 14 duets and it'd be called:

Dreams of Effin' an R&B Chick


It'd include one song each with:

Mya
Sade
Ciara
Kelis
Amerie
Rihanna
Ashanti
Beyonce
Faith Evans
Alicia Keys
Keri Hilson
Maria Carey
Chante Moore
&
Anita Baker

I'd gather all those women for a 3-night run at the Apollo. I'd have my people put together a documentary about the making of the record and the concert itself. I'd release the whole package at the very end of March.

And I'd make at least 40 kadrillion dollars from all of it.

I mean, isn't that really what the Until the End of Time remix is a teaser for?

2 comments:

E said...

i like your thinkin! that would be a dope cd/marketing package.

tremaine said...

um... i'd buy it...

for real...