Monday, April 30, 2007

I Lied

Just a little bit.

Previously, I credited Henry Abbott's TrueHoop as the blog that finally convinced me to dive all the way into the blogosphere.

While that's not inaccurate, it's not all the way true either. There are a handful of other blogs I've flirted with over the years.



A few I've read. Like this one and that one.

This one, too.

Can't forget this one.

And, for professional and personal reasons, this one.

I even tried to write a couple. This one about a movie I made. And this one when I thought I was gonna be the next Bill Simmons.

Now, of course, I've got a whole favorites folder dedicated just to the blogs I keep an eye on. That doesn't mean I live in the blogosphere. But I think I've finally carved out my own little space here.

Maybe.

No comments: