Tuesday, November 06, 2007

West Up: The Prologue

There's a big gap between here and here when I wasn't paying any attention to this thing. With good reason.

I spent the second half of October bouncing around the West Coast (the Bay, LA and Vegas). Primarily 'cause my dayjob required that I work this little design conference.

Well, actually, it was anything but little. 2,000+ industrial designers from all over the world. Running up and down Nob Hill. Exploring every nook and cranny of San Francisco.

As a staff member, I was one of the lucky few who got to work the show. Five straight days of 6am to 2am. Work hard. Play harder. Survive hardest. Do it all over again the next day.

That was the first week. Second week involved chilling at the beach in LA. Before the trip ended in Sin City.

There are dozens of little stories that comprise the full tale of my trip. But there are three entertaining poles that prop up the tent of my West Coast sojourn.

Those are forthcoming. C...A...

No comments: